Music Crossroads Zimbabwe
10 Natal Rd.
T: +263 772 933 769
Since 1996 Zimbabwe, together with Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania and Zambia, is part of the JMI project Music Crossroads, that grew so much to become a non-profit organization itself.
Music Crossroads promotes the development of young people through music and positive interaction with their peers through the following programs:
• Managing provincial and national music festivals to select winners that will represent Zimbabwe at a regional level; with the regional winners touring Europe and the Americas to participate in youth festivals
• Facilitating cultural exchanges
• Musical training workshops
• Music industry management skills training workshops
• Social and relationship workshops with emphasis on HIV & AIDS